We have a current opportunity for a Regional HR Business Partner on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Chief People Officer, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Oversee the development and implementation of HR programs and initiatives in line with the overarching people strategy
- Working with the leadership team to monitor and manage employee relations issues
- Act as a leadership coach and confidant, providing counsel and feedback as necessary to optimize leadership effectiveness
- Supporting the operations teams in TUPE/client discussions, ensuring the best employee experience for new employees throughout transition.
- Develop and use HR KPI's to inform and support decisions which impact and improve business performance.
- Developing and coaching line management to be effective and confident in the delivery of organisational people processes and procedures.
- Identifying and delivering training and development interventions as required.
- Provide confidential advice, guidance and support to leaders in all HR areas including employee relations, performance and career development, employment law, employee engagement and retention, and workforce planning
- Developing and embedding a safeguarding culture.
Skills and experience required:
- You will have multi-site HR Business Partnering experience preferably working within a service led business
- CIPD Level 7 qualified
- Strong generalist Human Resources experience with strong commercial awareness.
- Critical thinking, analytical and project management skills
- Strong ability to negotiate and influence as well as build and maintain credibility at all levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- A self-starter profile - someone who loves to make things happen!
- The ability to win hearts and minds.
- Sound listening skills, offering robust advice and guidance.
- The successful individual needs to be flexible to travel.
To know more, please apply