HR Manager (Policy & Engagement)
Salary: Grade 8 (£42,149 - £50,296) p.a. depending on experience
Calling HR, Reward, Pensions, Policy & ER professionals – exciting change is happening at the University of Leeds and there is opportunity for you to be part of it!
Are you passionate and proactive with initiative and presence to drive transformational activities forward? Do you want to be part of a growing People and Culture team who have clear plans to develop our employment proposition and deliver cultural change within a flexible and supportive environment, underpinned by our values of Collaboration, Compassion, Inclusivity and Integrity?
The University of Leeds is one of the top 100 universities in the world and has a truly global community, with more than 39,000 students from 170 different countries and over 9,000 staff of 100 different nationalities.
With an ambitious 10-year strategy we are recruiting to our expanding HR team, as part of the People and Culture Directorate. We’re looking for enthusiastic, flexible and committed professionals who have a proactive collaborative approach and thrive in a changing environment.
To explore the posts further or for any queries you may have, please contact:
Or alternatively join our “Open Hour”, on Thursday 9th June 2022 at 7.00pm to meet team members and ask questions.
Please register your interest using the link below at least one day prior to the event to ensure you receive the joining link on time
What we offer in return
- 25 days holiday plus 15.5 Bank Holidays/University closure days (including Christmas) – That’s over 40 days a year!
- Generous pension scheme – the University contributes 21.6% of salary.
- Health and Wellbeing: Discounted staff membership options at The Edge, our state-of-the-art Campus gym, with a pool, sauna, climbing wall, cycle circuit, and sports halls.
- Personal Development: Access to professional learning s and self-development courses including languages, Creative Writing, Wellbeing Therapies and much more.
- Access to on-site childcare, TOTUM card, shopping discounts and travel schemes are also available.
And much more!
If you want to play a role in shaping the future of HR at a world leading university, apply today.
For more information and to apply for this post, please go to https://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/CSHRS1112
Interviews to be held w/c 4th July 2022
If you are interested in exploring our other available roles further then click on the links below: