My Greater Manchester based international client is looking to recruit a Head of HRIS Programme Management to deliver a full HRIS programme across a number of European territories. This role does not require deep technical HRIS / HR knowledge as it is a business-facing role but some experience of HR systems / Workday would be advantageous.
Global fashion retailer, based in North West England.
My client is looking to recruit a Head of HRIS Programme Management with proven experience of managing complex HRIS implementation programmes across the full life-cycle at both a strategic and hands-on level. This is a European-wide programme which will be supported by a dedicated team across a number of European territories.
The programme is at "ground zero" so it is an ideal time to join the team. The Head of HRIS Programme Management will have a number of direct reports and will be fully accountable for developing the programme plan (adapting this to local territories, commercial objectives and cultural nuances), budget management for all programmes, delivery of programme governance, tracking benefits and return on investment, reporting and providing steering committee support.Working alongside the Associate Director, the Head of HRIS Programme Management will work closely with third party suppliers as well as a range of diverse stakeholder groups to ensure programme alignment and expectations are set. They will set out key objectives, KPI's and the learning agenda for the programme; owning time-lines, planning and managing risks, issues and dependencies.
To be successful in your application, you must have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Significant and proven experience of developing, implementing and/or supporting HRIS / Workday implementations;
- Proven experience of managing both technology and business change project and programmes across the full life-cycle;
- Experience of working across international territories desirable;
- Sector experience - Retail or Consumer brands;
- Ability to influence internal and external partners and cross-functional teams effectively;
- Proven track record of managing and building a team;
- Excellent stakeholder engagement at all levels;
- Significant experience of budget / financial control, managing project governance and benefits tracking;
- Highly proficient with all relevant computer software MS office, Keynote etc.
- Willing to travel occasionally across Europe & UK and occasionally further afield .
- c£80k - £95k
- Car or car allowance
- Discretionary bonus
- 40% Discount