Morgan Philips are pleased to be working with a global company who are searching for an HR Analyst to do Organisation Design to join them for 12 months. The role is central London based with a hybrid working pattern.
The role of Organisation Design Analyst is responsible for proactively supporting the Global Head of Organisation Effectiveness in a variety of Organisation Design activities of different scope and complexity, The role will act across a global fast-changing landscape with a high level of complexity. Duties include;
- Responsible for engaging with stakeholders, planning and coordinating workshops to help define the current and future state organisation.
- Working closely with HRIS to gather and analyse HR data.
- Build and keep up to date organisation charts.
- Maintain the OD toolkit up to date. Coach and train relevant stakeholders on how to use the toolkit.
- Work in collaboration with cross-functional teams. Identification of design challenges and provision of potential solutions.
The successful candidate for the role will have experience working across multiple markets and cultures, in a global matrixed and complex organisation. You will have relevant previous experience in working in a similar role on organisation design programmes and Strong analytical skills to identify how one issue can impact on another and put in place recommendations through support of from own knowledge base.