- Benefits administration Responsible for benefits operational processes including joiners, leavers, absences, monthly payroll, invoice payments and any other administration processes
- Reconciliation of benefits plan membership, payroll and external provider records to ensure the accuracy of coverage. Responsible for documenting and updating the processes
- Provision of census data to benefits providers as required. Run reports from appropriate systems to extract data. Responsible for monthly and annual pensions administration, ensure contributions are correct and funds are invested on time.
- Basic understanding of the company pension plan and/or statutory requirements of the country will be needed.
- Maintain the relevant documents such as online articles, policy information and application forms for all online and off-line contents, including HR Hub, my benefits (where applicable), Workday, Employee Handbook etc.
- Assist with global benefits administration, invoice processing and employee queries
- Reconcile invoices and provide information to payroll for disbursements. Collate tax information where applicable and communicate to payroll.
- Apply exception processing and co-ordinate instruction for payroll.
- Assist with employee communication by identifying appropriate distribution lists and release communication.
- Yearly checks for Holiday Buy and Sell upload where applicable Where My Benefits is in place, assist with annual enrolment, system changes and system upgrades, and participate in testing activities.
- Vendor management Support vendor risk assessment processes, on-boarding and account set up activities.
- Liaise with Benefit providers for employee queries, admin/processes, security risk and invoicing issues.
- Work with providers to investigate issues with failed file delivery or integration issues and refer to appropriate internal teams.
- Provide Benefits SME with stats for quarterly service review with vendors.
- Employee support Manage inboxes and triage employee queries and coordinate with correct internal teams to provide solution/answer.
- Knowledge on specific and statutory benefits policies and processes of the country will be required.
- Assist employee to ensure Workday data integrity that is mandatory for new sysem integration for personal data. Will be the conduit for admin related queries from other teams, such as payroll, HRS, HRBP etc
Experience and Qualifications Required
7-10 years experience of Benefits/Rewards Operations Management
- Strong stakeholder management skills Strong skills in operational planning, administration and engagement with various levels of staff Reconciliation skills using Excel and reports from HR systems Eye for details and ability to work at ease with IT systems