This is a busy and challenging in-house Recruitment / Resourcing Business Partner role. You will be joining a well established and successful national business as part of a talent team that is looking to recruit quality talent and improve recruitment processes. You will need proven experience as a 360 recruiter with the ability to source, attract and hire talent at all levels.
This is a role that could suit individuals with a strong fee-earning recruitment background looking to make their first step in to in-house recruitment.
The role will see you
- Managing recruitment campaigns and hiring managers to ensure a high quality recruitment experience as well as a successful outcome.
- Providing an excellent candidate experience from first contact through to offer and onboarding.
- Managing internal and external stakeholders in a professional and timely manner.
You must enjoy the challenge of managing end to end Recruitment Campaigns (both high volume and bespoke) and have the ability to work as a self sufficient, remotely based recruitment professional.
You will need
- Strong communication skills and the ability to sell a high quality in-house recruitment service to demanding internal clients.
- First class organisation skills to manage a high volume of vacancies through to a successful outcome
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Based in Birmingham 2 days a week the rest of the time you can be home based however there will always be good support and development from colleagues. This is an organisation that really look after their people from a talent and succession perspective. This is a great time to join the business as they continue to develop their direct sourcing model. This role will also allow exposure to wider HR projects and provides an excellent opportunity for progression and promotion.
Salary - c£32000 + Bonus and excellent benefits.
We are keen to receive CV's via this advert in the first instance. However should you require more information than the advert provides you can call Diana Sharp or Jon Terry at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote ref BBBH310).
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Recruitment will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.