Morgan Philips are delighted to be working exclusively with our client to hire a brand new role of International Benefits Advisor to support the Director in providing an expert advice on Benefits Plans and Paid Time Off Policies across 25 countries. You will also contribute to the design and execution of benefits communications and new benefits platforms.
This is an exciting time to join a growing business as they expand this business critical function which has plenty of opportunity for development.
The ideal candidate is an organized, efficient team player who can thrive in a fast-paced work environment. Key competencies required for this role include:
▪ Bachelor’s/University degree preferred with 1-3 years relevant experience.
▪ Ability to work independently with minimal direction and collaboratively across multiple functions and with external stakeholders.
▪ Experience in designing and implementing regional/global benefit policies and programs preferred.
▪ System implementation experience, ideally Workday, and knowledge of PeopleSoft desirable.
▪ Appropriate interpersonal skills for handling sensitive and confidential situations, as the position continually requires discretion, poise, tact, and diplomacy when engaging with clients.
▪ Exceptional attention to detail, particularly when inputting and analyzing data, examining documents, and communicating complex concepts to employees.
▪ Thrives in a fast-paced environment. Successfully juggles multiple competing tasks and demands, establishes priorities, and. meets deadlines
▪ Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)