***FULLY FLEXIBLE WORKING, REMOTE AND/OR OFFICE BASED, FROM ANYWHERE IN THE UK***
This exciting, newly created role, has been designed to support a high performing Talent Development team, in researching, developing, and designing impactful management and leadership training. Then delivering it!
You will lead the creation of innovative, virtual and face to face development and digital learning materials, for a highly successful financial services business.
Main duties will include:
- Creation and development of facilitated and digital learning resources.
- Produce podcasts, videos, animations, infographics, development events, pathways and programmes as required
- Work with Talent Development and HRBPs to ensure all learning designed is fit for purpose and delivered on time
- Undertake research to bring in leading edge development
- Take account of different learning styles in creating learning
- Work in collaboration with the business to bring in business knowledge
- Use the LMS to ensure learning developed is readily deployed
- Upskill Talent Development team to deliver any facilitated learning
- Support leadership development through delivering outstanding training interventions
Successful applicants must have:
- Strong facilitation skills, with experience in the delivery of training to Leadership and Management - Essential!
- Knowledge of the latest talent and learning trends and systems
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills, with the ability to move between listening to, guiding and coaching others at all levels
- The ability to make quick, sound decisions based on knowledge and judgment
- Common sense
- Marketing, communication and presentation skills to facilitate projects and initiatives
- The capability and confidence to interface effectively with senior executive leaders and HR partners.
If you have the above experience and are keen to secure a role where you can develop and progress a career in Talent and eLearning, we are keen to hear from you ASAP!
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.