The role is a standalone HR Business Partner reporting direct to the CEO within a start-up online fashion retailer. The key focus of the role is to deliver HR specific advice and guidance in a start-up environment with an aim to build culture and attract the best talent.
Our client is a start-up online fashion retailer based in Manchester, with robust financial backing
Reporting direct to the CEO, the HR Business Partner will be responsible for shaping the people agenda of the business, across the full employee lifecycle. The role in essence will act as the trusted deputy to the CEO, providing guidance and advice as the business enters rapid growth.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Design of the organisational structure, ensuring they are fully costed with robust implementation and communications strategies in place
- Management of the full employee lifecycle from recruitment and onboarding through to talent management
- Leading the recruitment of roles at all levels, managing 3rd party providers and internal stakeholders as required
- Implementation and maintenance of policies and procedures relating to Employee Relations matters
- Performance and talent management across the business, developing a culture of high performance, whilst developing and nurturing talent
- Coaching and development of leaders across the business
- Research, procurement and implementation of HRIS and Payroll systems, and management of subsequent processes
- Development and implementation of a competitive Reward and Benefits offering
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner/Manager who has experience within a start-up organisation or setting up an HR function from scratch, in a fast-paced setting, ideally retail or ecommerce.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in;
- Recruitment and onboarding of a start-up team
- Employee Relations guidance and advice
- Culture and talent management
- Reward and Benefits
- Systems and payroll
- Organisational design
The role offers a fantastic opportunity to really make your mark in an exciting new start-up for the brand
The salary on offer is circa £55,000 - 65,000 plus benefits