Technical recruiter, 12 month FTC
Your new company
We have a very exciting opportunity with an amazing aviation based company to join their team as a technical recruiter.
You will be partnering with the Technology & Outsourcing Department to lead on effective candidate sourcing, assessment, and hiring across a range of technical roles. You will have extensive experience in recruiting across technology, software development and data positions.
Your new role
- Own the full recruitment life cycle, from sourcing to close, for both active as well as passive candidates within Technology & Outsourcing
- Support hiring managers in the creation and development of job descriptions, determining the selection criteria, understanding the key requirements and essential skills sought
- Proactively attract, source and identify technical talent via social media, job boards and advertising for open positions, whilst building strong talent pipelines for future positions
- Review CV's, pre-screen/interview candidates, schedule interviews and partner with hiring managers through the selection and offer process, ensuring all candidates have the best possible experience throughout the recruitment process
- Manage the offer process, making verbal offers to candidates and raising offer letters via the HRIS
- Conduct right to work and reference checks pre-interview, adding to the HRIS alongside CV, offer paperwork and new starter forms following offer acceptance
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders including human resources
What you'll need to succeed
Skills, Qualifications and Experience required:
- Extensive experience in full-cycle technical recruitment including software development
- Excellent sourcing and networking skills, ideally having a broad network of technical candidates
- Demonstrable track record of building strong relationships and achieving individual metrics
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; positively interacting with a wide range of people with diverse backgrounds and personalities comes natural to you and gives you energy
- Ability to work on own initiative and take ownership for delivery
- Confident in working to and meeting deadlines, and the ability to work well in a team and in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail, and the capacity to process high volumes of data, both quickly and accurately
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
Up to £70,000 plus benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.