This is a challenging role working as HR Business Partner to the Head Office functions and Customer Service Centre for a major UK business. Working from their North Birmingham office 3 days a week (maybe more) you will be supporting these busy operational teams by providing business focused commercial HR advice and guidance.
- Working as the 1st point of contact for line managers when dealing with ER issues.
- Coaching line managers through all ER situations improving their HR capabilities and confidence.
- Supporting on change and restructure projects from a HR / ER point of view.
- Staying up to date on changes to legislation and regulation to ensure that HR processes and approaches remain compliant.
- As part of a larger HR team being involved in wider HR initiatives and projects.
Whilst the wider HR project means there will be plenty of varied challenges to be involved with this is a role that will ideally suit a HR professional who enjoys dealing with complex ER caseload. This is a HR Business Partner role where you will predominantly be working on operational HR / ER issues.
We are looking for individuals with
- Significant experience dealing with ER issues.
- Time spent as a HR professional in a regulated environment (ideally financial services or other FCA regulated sector)
- The confidence and experience required to provide commercially relevant HR advice and guidance to staff at all levels.
This is a high profile role within a major UK business. You will be exposed to a wide range of HR / ER issues and be given the opportunity to be an influential decision making HR Business Partner.
Salary £40-£45k + excellent benefits.
We are keen to receive CV's via this advert in the first instance. However should you require more information than the advert provides you can call Diana Sharp or Jon Terry at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote ref BBBH311).
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Recruitment will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.