Recruitment Officer - Leeds (Hybrid) - £25000-£30000 per annum
Your new company
Hays HR are working with a professional services organisation in Leeds to assist in the recruitment of an experienced Internal Recruiter. Supporting the Human Resources Operations team, you will take a proactive and inclusive approach to candidate attraction and talent acquisition. You will co-ordinate the end-to-end recruitment and selection process through to onboarding, facilitate interviews and manage the recruitment platforms to provide an excellent service and candidate experience.
Your new role
The key duties and responsibilities within this role will include:
- To provide a high-quality service for any internal and external recruitment enquires from various stakeholders via telephone or email, including overseeing the Recruitment inbox.
- Create job descriptions and adverts inline with branding.
- Develop interview templates with the hiring managers, identifying values and skill requirements.
- Responsible for sourcing and shortlisting potential candidates against the vacancy requirements, using a variety of methods including company career page, recruitment platforms, LinkedIn and agencies.
- Organise, book and facilitate interviews.
- Contribute recruitment information to the Executive Board Monthly Report, through the analysis of candidate and live vacancy data including any external market influences.
- Develop and maintain key relationships with stakeholders, including agencies.
- Issue employment offers, complete required due diligence checks prior to start including obtaining employment references.
- Support the HR Operations team with adhoc general HR tasks, enquires and projects around the employee life cycle.
- Ensure accurate archiving and disposal of documents and data in line with GDPR policy.
- Carry out any other reasonable request as required by the Director of HR or HR Manager
What you'll need to succeed
Experience in a recruitment talent resourcing role, within the financial or similar professional sector.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Intermediate level).
Experience of using recruitment and advertising platforms.
Ability to adapt to using technology and software packages. Good organisation and verbal communication skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.