5 month Org Design Partner role for a Government Agency in London, paying £450-500 per day, starting ASAP.
Your new company
You will work as an Org Design Partner, for a Government Agency based in London Victoria, until mid-September 2022. The role is 5 days per week (1 day in the office, 4 days from home), but will consider a 4 day week for the right candidate. Pay rate is £450 PAYE or £500 Umbrella per day - Inside IR35.
Your new role
Within an organisation of 1,500 staff, you will report to a Culture and Development Lead and work closely with the Executive Team and Directors. Your duties will include;
- Working with senior leadership teams to translate strategic goals into effective operating models.
- Assessing the structure of departments using analytical tools and techniques, such as capability mapping, and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Recommend process improvements to departmental structures
- Helping business groups to navigate organisational change, implementing new structures, processes and ways of working.
- Supporting the design of staff engagement and communications to ensure effective implementation of organisational changes.
- Supporting design of cross-cutting processes, governance and interactions to ensure resilience and increase collaboration.
- Identifying, quantifying and supporting delivery of the financial and non-financial benefits of organisation design.
What you'll need to succeed
Please only apply if you are immediately available, or on 1-2 weeks' notice as a maximum. Essential experience includes:
- Leading and delivering Organisation Design in a complex organisation or consultancy role.
- Designing and facilitating workshops using OD methodologies
- Working with senior teams to improve their effectiveness through a range of practices such as process mapping, operating model design and behavioural interventions.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Excellent facilitation, communication and data analysis skills.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. The role is 5 days per week (1 day in the office, 4 days from home), but will consider a 4 day week for the right candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.