Recruitment Coordinator - Sheffield - Immediate Start - £12.80 - £14.36 per hour DOE
Your new company
A well established, expanding, international technology organisation.
Your new role
I am looking for a brilliant professional who is available to join this team with immediate effect to support them with their recruitment processes.
You'll have the opportunity to prove a high quality and proactive recruitment service to support the growth of the business, fulfilling both the short and long term ambitions of the HR strategy. You'll be shortlisting candidates, liaising with line managers, managing the applicant tracking system and ensuring all roles are advertised.
The organisation has some really exciting projects coming up creating growth across the whole organisation and offering you with a fantastic opportunity to work on international recruitment.
- The role is responsible for the sourcing of suitable candidates (both active and passive).
- Proofread job descriptions and feed back to hiring managers on changes and suggestions based on market intel and recruitment trends.
- Recommend new sources for candidate recruiting (both active and passive).
- Build talent networks to find qualified candidates.
- Write & post job adverts.
- Use multi-channel approach to recruitment.
- Recommending and evaluating which sources bring the best candidates.
- Identify key recruiting KPIs.
- Manage the recruitment pages on the company website.
Candidate Management and Screening
- Screen applicants evaluating if they meet the minimum requirements of the role.
- Ensure candidates are managed through the process in a timely fashion whilst also ensuring they have an excellent 'candidate experience' thereby protecting the brand.
- Manage the interview question library and update recruitment templates as required.
- Adhere to laws, rules and regulations in each territory being recruited in.
- Adhere to personal data privacy regulations.
- Support the HR and Business Support Coordinator and HR Apprentice with any general administration required.
- Complete all relevant administration tasks for each hire and work with the HR Apprentice to complete all offer packs.
- Work closely with the wider HR team to ensure all offer and onboarding tasks are completed in a timely manner.
What you'll need to succeed
Great admin skills
Excellent oral and written English.
Excellent prioritisation and organisational skills.
Great people skills and can work as part of a wider HR Team.
What you'll get in return
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm with a 1 hour unpaid lunch
- Hybrid working structure - 3 days in the office 2 days remote
- Continuous personal development through training and mentorship