Oakleaf Partnership are currently working with a leading FTSE 200 retailer. They are currently looking for a Benefits & Pension Manager to come and join their team.
London based with only having to go into the office a couple times per month or for meetings.
The Manager is responsible for supporting the delivery of projects and cyclical calendar events across the portfolio of pension and benefit programs.
Reporting into the Reward Director your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for stakeholder management - the main point of contact to all suppliers, including benefit brokers, systems suppliers, pension trustees and administrators as well as the escalation point for all employee pension/benefit queries.
- Working with the outsourced benefits provider, to improve benefit design including the modernisation of benefits to improve and enhance their benefit portfolio.
- Key responsibility for the compliance of auto enrolment and internal governance of their DC Pension scheme. Must be able to provide advisory support to the People team and leaders becoming the pensions and benefits expert.
- Ensure the pension and benefits are processed correctly through payroll, managing the accuracy of data held in both the pension, benefits and payroll systems.
- A subject matter expert on benefits and pensions.
- Ability to research and master complex, emerging issues through analysis.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Highly collaborative with ability to work across multi-functional teams Firm wide.
- Flexible and able to work well in a fast-paced environment; strong interpersonal skills critical to success.
- Able to meet planned objectives, leading with a flexible and creative approach to respond to challenges.
- Experience of implementing new benefit plans, including understanding of mandated and supplemental benefit offerings, ideally gained in both consulting and corporate environments
- Knowledge of global market trends, cultural and competitive practices and legislation, and benchmarking products and services
- Proficient Project Management and benefits administration capabilities
- Strong presentation skills, including delivery of presentations to decision makers and business leaders and to your peer group on new/improved/changed benefit or pension offerings
- Ability to engage colleagues at all levels through interpersonal, influencing, facilitation, presentation and communication skills
- Strong track record of international benefits
- Pensions administration experience
To be considered, please apply accordingly