HR Manager in Huddersfied required for a well established technical led manufacturing business who value their employees and support long term career growth and opportunities. Reporting directly to the MD you will be responsible for all HR for 2 sites with 250 employee in total. The role is newly created to grow and develop a solid HR function where employees well-being and personal and professional development are key.
Work for an owner managed business who care and value their employees. They want to appoint a HR Manager to support the further growth and development of the business.
Based in Huddersfield the site is easy accessible for anyone living in Wakefield, Bradford, Barnsley, Halifax, Leeds and surrounding areas.
- Implement and develop HR policies and procedures
- Promote diversity and inclusion across the business
- Business partner the MD, Senior leadership team and line managers
- Support the recruitment, selection and the on boarding process
- Champion health and well-being not only for direct employees but also their families
- Over see all training and development
- Review rewards and benefits
- Ideally have experience of working as a HR Manager in an SME/Manufacturing business
- Has established and developed a HR Function
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build relationships with people at all levels
- Ideally CIPD 5 or above or QBE
- Work for a forward thinking manufacturing business
- Free on site parking
- Make your mark on a business and set you own legacies
- Salary £45,000 - £55,000 DOE
- Monday to Friday role
- 12 noon finish every Friday