Hybrid working pattern
We are looking for a self-sufficient Recruitment Consultant. The role is a hybrid working pattern with the office based in Central London. You will be working for an exciting company within Financial Services.
As the successful Recruitment consultant you will be pro-active with strong organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure. You must be motivated and a self-starter as you will be required to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines and hit targets. You will be confident with strong communication skills to be able to build and maintain relationships with prospective candidates.
- Employ the most effective methods of sourcing candidates i.e. Job boards, LinkedIn, Social media
- Networking and headhunting
- Identify candidate requirements for key accounts
- Work closely with the recruitment manager and be able to work within a team of recruiters
- Screening CVs and updating the database
- Filtering and vetting staff referrals
- Arranging and Interviewing prospective candidates
- Keep track of key information to provide market insight
- Work productively with high volume recruitment targets
- Strong workload organisation and planning skills
- Experience recruiting within a financial services company
- Ability to quickly build strong relationships with candidates and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Being able to effectively prioritise workload
- Experience using Excel and recruitment systems
- Experience in an in-house recruitment environment essential
- Experience recruiting a variety of roles as a generalist recruiter
- Strong numeracy and writing skills
This role is for an immediate start so please apply if you are available imminently.
With regret, due to the volume of CVs we receive, only suitable candidates will be contacted.