HR Administrator - Chesterfield - Part Time 22.5 hours - £10.40 - £12.99 per hour DOE
Your new role
A well respected, electronics manufacturer is looking for a HR Administer to join them on a temporary basis to cover maternity leave. This is a Monday to Friday position with hours between 7.30am - 12pm. Daily tasks will consist of:
- Checking the clock ins each morning
- Managing the clock in system, adding the information to send out a Snapshot to the managers
- Managing absences and holidays
- Updating graphs on excel on a Monday with absence and monthly with absences and leavers
- Creating a monthly PowerPoint presentation to update the SLT on HR stats and employee engagement
- Attend meeting on a Monday & Friday morning to update the SLT on any HR issues
- Monthly Newsletter
- News to be added to a PowerPoint which goes on to the TV Screens on the shopfloor (Birthdays, announcements etc)
- Employee engagement - this will involve them being creative within a budget.
- OT report on a Monday
- General Admin
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload in order to meet tight deadlines and manage competing priorities
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with other
- Previous administration experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.