HR Assistant - Chesterfield - Hybrid - £23,000 - £25,000 DOE
Your new role
This well-established design organisation are looking for a HR professional to join their team to support with general queries and HR administration. This presents brilliant opportunity to work on a variety of areas within the organisation. Some key areas you will have responsibly for is recruitment and the onboarding of new starters, contract writing, absences and general ER matter.
Your duties will involve:
- Supporting the recruitment process, including writing job descriptions and adverts, managing the candidates and arranging interviews whilst promoting a positive candidate experience.
- Supporting with HR documents, contracts and letters as well as maintaining the HR Information system.
- Supporting with employee and line manager with the first point of contact HR queries, ensuring an exceptional employee experience throughout the employee life cycle.
- Supporting HR projects, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement to HR processes and ways of working.
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload in order to meet tight deadlines and manage competing priorities
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with other
What you'll get in return
- Hybrid 2 days in the office
- Pension scheme
- Private parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.