Global name seeking Resourcing Partner for UK & Ireland, great opportunity!
Your new company
You will manage, develop and mentor a talented team of 3 recruiters across their cluster while also partnering with hiring managers to provide both strategic and transactional recruitment support, to strengthen the employer brand and help them attract, engage and select the best talent in the market. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful global company at a time of transformation as they look to invest heavily in their approach to talent acquisition.
You'll not only enhance the recruitment strategy and approach, but you'll be involved in the full recruitment lifecycle, and you'll also lead projects, from social campaigns and events to process improvements and implementing new tools/systems. This role will have a high level of autonomy and you will be encouraged to create innovative solutions to tackle recruitment challenges, taking influence from industry trends and competitor activity.
Your new role
- Strategy - Develop robust, innovative recruitment strategies to ensure we attract and secure top industry talent, leading on improvement projects in Talent Acquisition.
- People management - Managing, leading, coaching and mentoring a talented team of 3 across our UK and Ireland cluster.
- Process - Manage the recruitment process end-to-end, selecting recruitment methods, creating and advertising roles, sourcing candidates, screening CVs, helping to conduct interviews, offer management and feedback. Always ensuring a positive candidate experience from application stage to offer/regret.
- Hiring managers - Develop and coach hiring managers on recruitment processes to ensure that the hiring manager journey and candidate journey is seamless.
- Brand management - Establish and maintain a strong employer brand presence through the management of social channels, such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, twitter and also other internet channels, advertising, events, etc.
- Partnerships - Build and maintain a preferred supplier list (PSL), managing successful relationships with all vendors. Strengthen our partnerships with universities and EDI organisations
- Career events - Plan and attend industry specific events that will increase reach for future talent.
- Reporting - Produce quality MI information to measure resourcing performance for the business, responsible for recruitment budgets and cost per hire.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have experience in all areas listed above in an in-house role. It will be advantageous to have a background in either freight, logistics, transport, manufacturing or engineering.
What you'll get in return
This will be based on site 3/4 days a week. 25 days holiday + bank, 6% matched pension, up to 15% bonus and free parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.