HR Coordinator job in Basingstoke pays £30,000 - £35,000 for a Global, leading engineering business
Your new company
You will be working for a Global, leading engineering business that supports a high number of companies in multiple destinations.
This is an exciting time to join as the business as it moves to a People Experience team.
Your new role
- Monthly payroll processing (using ADP for 105 UK employees. Monthly data changes, e.g. leavers, starters, changers, variable overtime/allowances for small number of field engineers, SSP, SMP etc., liaison with ADP partner for all pre/post commit stages and internal approval for commit.
- Recruitment coordination: e.g. liaising with agencies, candidates, hiring managers, invitations to and scheduling candidate interviews via MS Teams or in person/on site.
- Employment offers and contracting: Sending out offers, coordinating responses with hiring managers and HR team, preparing and checking contracts of employment and related documentation for UK and some other countries via our agents/partner (training provided)
- Pre-employment screening checks: Working with our outsourced partner Security Watchdog, to ensure candidates are set up correctly to undertake pre-employment screening and preparing NDA's pending completion of checks.
- General HR administration and coordination: Support with other administrative, documentation and basic ER advisory support to employees and people mangers, with full supervision and support from Regional HR Partner and Global Head of HR.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience payroll processing using ADP, or ability to learn/training quickly
- Ideally, monthly pensions administration/coordination with Aegon
- Good experience of providing accurate HR administration/coordination - major focus on monthly payroll, recruitment support, offers/contracting and pre-employment screening - liaising with candidates, agencies and hiring managers
- Ability to manage centralised mailboxes and schedule/prioritise responses - with support and supervision from Regional HR Partner and Global Head of HR
- Strong personal organisation, time management, customer service and collaboration skills, with excellent accuracy and attention to details for data input and processing
- Able to manage multiple priorities/tasks with a confident and resilient outlook, with appropriate support, supervision and guidance from others.
- Intermediate level competency in MS Office 365
- CIPD L3 award or studying towards is ideal, but not essential
What you'll get in return
You will be offered £30,000 - £35,000 pa and enjoy hybrid working. Excellent holiday along with other benefits including an Employee Assistance Programme, Medical Insurance and Pension Plan. An excellent, central location in a modern office with parking facilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.