HR Advisor - 6 months FTC
Location: Remote working/ Manchester
Salary: Disclosed on application.
Benefits: include free breakfast & lunch, onsite gym, and discounts on sought after sports products.
Macmillan Davies are delighted to be partnering with one of the most exciting and dynamic global corporations in the country who have an urgent requirement for a generalist HR Advisor to join the HR Operations team on a 6 months contract initially.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to work for a billion dollar organisation alongside peers who are the best in class in their industries from all over the globe and as part of a lively HR team based at highly enviable offices in the Manchester area although full flexibility is offered with hybrid working.
As HR Advisor you will be undertaking aspects of both ER case work, flexible working, performance management, restructures, employment law, contracts, and Talent Acquisition so requiring some generalist knowledge and experience of end to end recruitment activities.
For this role we're really looking for candidates with solid generalist HR experience who can hit the ground running in handling a varied Employee Relations caseload, with great teamwork and relationship building skills.
This would be ideal for someone who is looking for a varied and fast paced role with plenty of opportunity for development.
Key responsibilities include;
* Own and manage absence management cases, flexible working and performance management, supporting line managers, attending meetings, creating documents
* Provide general advice and support on HR policy and procedures as required by line managers and employees, including non-complex disciplinary and grievance matters
* End to end recruitment activities across all business areas including creating role briefs and JDs, obtaining approval, advertising & interviewing
* Co-ordinate the maternity/paternity/shared parental and adoption leave processes with line managers to ensure employees and managers are advised on procedures and timelines
* Support the HR Manager - Employee Relations, Senior HR Manager Operations and Heads of HR/HR Business Partners in complex case management initiatives including restructures, disciplinary & grievance
If you have the skills & experience required, and are available to fulfil this 6 months contract, apply today to find out more about this desirable opportunity.