HR Advisor Required
Your key duties and responsibilities
- To support the Director of HR in preparing and implementing an annual HR plan to support the overall strategic aims and objectives of the Board of Directors.
- To work closely with the Director of HR to support all Academies within the MAT, providing staff with expert advice, guidance, coaching and support on all HR matters including policies, procedures, terms and conditions of employment, absence management, restructuring of departments, performance management.
- To be conversant with the requirements of GDPR and manage all staff data accordingly to ensure that confidentiality is observed at all times.
- To support the HR team with all aspects of HR administration as and when required.
- To support the Director of HR in managing employee relations cases including investigations, disciplinary and grievance matters.
- To monitor sickness and absence levels across the MAT and provide monthly reports to the Director of HR.
- To manage all staff health issues/cases across the MAT monitoring absence patterns and triggers hit, taking the appropriate actions in each case.
- To make sure that staff receive formal letters to confirm the outcome of their probationary period i.e. completed successfully, period to be extended or unsuccessful resulting in termination of contract.
- 1.1 To take responsibility for administering the annual Performance Management/Appraisal of all support staff across the MAT liaising with the Director of HR to discuss updates, progress and any challenges.
- To carry out your duties in accordance with the Academy's Equal Opportunities Policy
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.