Learning and Organisational Development Consultant
24 month FTC
If you would like to work for a charity with a phenomenal reputation and strong drive to make a difference this could be the perfect organisation for you.
The L&OD Consultant will use their experience of organisational and workforce learning and collaborative approach to help identify and resolve business issues and support colleagues. They will help build a culture of continuous learning and improvement and always act as a role model by demonstrating the charity's values.
* Design and delivery of high quality and impactful facilitated workshops on a range of subjects within the L&OD portfolio to a range of different employee groups.
* The design and delivery of digital learning products that contribute to achievement of L&OD objectives.
* Work closely with L&OD colleagues to continuously re-evaluate and re-prioritise workloads to ensure a smooth delivery of L&OD projects to the business.
* To be accountable for developing and overseeing L&OD systems and ways of working to effectively manage L&OD workflows to ensure delivery of value and excellent service to stakeholders.
* To work closely with L&OD colleagues and key stakeholders to establish interventions to maximise value and impact from investment into the Apprenticeship levy.
* Ensure L&OD products and interventions reflect and support organisational behaviours and priorities.
* Conduct evaluation and impact assessments of L&OD activity to ensure ongoing quality of delivery and relevance to the organisational needs.
* Draft communications and briefings for a range of internal audiences to promote and build engagement with aspects of the L&OD Portfolio.
* Take a lead on securing high quality suppliers that reflect best value by overseeing procurement process, managing contract and relationships ensuring content, cost and outcomes are appropriately delivered.
* Establish and utilise relevant systems to produce management information and analysis on impact, participation, return on investment and other key metrics to report against a range of L&OD metrics
* Draw on experience of learning and development, organisational development and project management, working collaboratively to take a lead role in the scoping design and delivery of a wide range of projects within the L&OD portfolio that reflect best practice and deliver high quality and a positive experience to the charity's staff.
* Work collaboratively with L&OD and HR colleagues along with subject matter experts and stakeholders to understand business issues, diagnose problems and advise on L&OD interventions which have measurable benefits and impact.
* Ensure L&OD products add value and demonstrate impact and return on investment through effective evaluation.
* Form and nurture effective relationships and links with internal stakeholders, teams and networks, along with key external stakeholders.
* Experience in a learning & development and/or organisation development role along with knowledge of organisational workforce development theory and practice.
* Experience of working in a consultative capacity with internal stakeholders to evaluate and diagnose organisational, behavioural or workforce capability requirements and gaps within a department or function.
* Experience of designing, developing and delivering a wide range of L&OD interventions and products that reflect best practice and current thinking, and have demonstrable impact on an organisational, department, team and individual level.
* Experience of managing projects along with experience of using tools and applications that can support the delivery of projects.
* Experience of introducing and/or overseeing internal systems and processes to manage workflows.
* Experience of drafting communications for a range of internal audiences.
* Excellent customer and business focus, with a track record of identifying and delivering L&OD solutions that meet business needs.
* Recognised Level 5 qualification (or above) in Learning & Development and/or Organisation Development or a desire to undertake this.