Your new company
Working for one of the UK's largest wealth management organisations, this role is being a trusted business partner to the London and South West regions.
Your new role Reporting into the Senior HR Business Partner, you will be partnering with key stakeholders and line managers within the business, advising them on all people related matters. You will be a strong influencer to the business, partnering with the group HR team to design strategies and implement key projects and initiatives. A key element to this role will be focused on mitigating and resolving employee relations matters.
- Support on employee relations and change management related to employees
- Advise leaders on HR matters, such as performance management, sickness, flexible working
- Provide advice on HR initiatives, e.g., mat leave, pat leave, carer leave etc
- Support talent management, including succession planning, promotions, and appraisals
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will need relevant working experience, ideally within a permanent employment history background. The relevant experience includes:
- Experience of working in financial or professional services
- Proven ability of resolving both high volume and complex ER cases as Mid to Senior level employees
- Strong people management skills
- An in-depth knowledge of current UK Employment Law and legislation is essential
- Ability to demonstrate presence & credibility within the organisation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.