Your new company
We have an exciting opportunity for a HR advisor to join a fast-growing HR consultancy. You will get the chance to manage your own clients and caseload and join a supportive team where there is a lot of room for growth and development! This role is very diverse, and no two days are the same!
Your new role
Provide HR advise and guidance to clients
Provide end to end ER management and advise to clients
Supporting clients and providing advice on employee relations casework such as disciplinary, grievance and redundancy meetings, with the opportunity to attend client sites and take notes as required.
Maintain client employee files and data; provide appropriate management and reporting information to clients for starters, leavers and turnover levels etc
Support clients on recruitment activities, assisting in interviews, managing the onboard
Carry out immigration and reference checks for clients as required
Proactively build and maintain and positive relationships with existing and potential clients and external networks.
What you'll need to succeed
- Enjoy working in a varied and collaborative environment and you want to bring your current knowledge and expertise about HR to the next level.
- Confidence and presence to liaise with all levels of management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, an individual who pays attention to detail, is tenacious and diligent, and who will take ownership of tasks.
- The ability to demonstrate excellent customer service and to develop and maintain long-standing relationships.
- Competent in preparing and writing HR documentation including contracts of employment and letters.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and manage your workload
Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Fully or partly Level 3/5 CIPD qualified.
- Microsoft packages, such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Teams.
- Working knowledge of HR best practice and UK employment law.
- Microsoft packages.
- Strong HR administration and generalist experience.
- Proven experience of working independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to manage multiple workloads in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience of working within a UK employment law background and providing advice on it accordingly.
- Experience of providing first level advice to managers and employees on a variety of issues such as disciplinary, grievance, performance, maternity and sickness and being aware of any potential risks associated with various approaches.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.