HRBP with experience in Organisation Development required for a manufacturing business based in Wakefield. Work for a well established, market leader in a newly created role.
Due to the role out of a company wide ERP system this role has been create to work alongside senior business leaders to define appropriate future organisational structure.
A manufacturing business with over 100 years heritage, 1000 employees and who a leader in their field. The role is based in the Wakefield area so is easily commutable from Huddersfield, Brighouse, Leeds, Barnsley, Dewsbury, Bradford, Leeds and surrounding areas.
- Working alongside senior business leaders to define an appropriate future organisational structure
- Document current organisational structure, reviewing and checking for completeness
- Determine which roles have existing Job Descriptions
- Working with Senior Business Leaders to define how roles will fit into the new organisational structure
- Define new role, responsibilities and job descriptions where required
- Assess skills of aligned staff
- Identify skills gaps and training requirements
- Develop a training matrix
A HRBP or HR advisor with experience of Organisation Development
- Salary £40,000 - £47,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday + stats
- Work in a newly created role where you will be working with senior managers and be able to have an impact on the businesses future