People Services Assistant - Nottingham
Oakleaf are proud to be partnering with an education provider in their search for a HR Administrator to join their team.
The HR Administrator will provide support to the HR services team and will be a highly experienced HR Administrator. The successful candidate must have experience in a similar role supporting all activities during the employee lifecycle.
Your key responsibilities include:
- To carry out a wide range of administrative duties providing effective support to the HR services team, always ensuring appropriate confidentiality
- To support the college's recruitment processes by providing an efficient and timely service to managers and candidates
- To ensure the efficient and sensitive processing of other People Services information such as staffing changes, DBS checks, references, qualifications, probation tracking, induction and mentors and PDR completion
- Maintain the People Services database, Accero, and other confidential records as and when required
- To administer the Single Central Record and ensure that filing systems are up-to-date and records are deleted in line with GDPR and Data Retention guidelines
- Dealing with pre-employment checks and new starter paperwork tracking new starters to ensure they start in a timely manner having received a positive experience
- Drafting and issuing contracts of employment
- To monitor fixed term contracts and other payroll related changes and ensure appropriate follow up
- Processing all HR operational information during the employee lifecycle using Success Factors.
- Working with the HR Business Partners to deliver a comprehensive service to the business.
- Understanding SMCR requirements and recording all required changes within FCA determined timeline.
- Regular re-screening of staff under the Senior Management and Certification Regime.
- Responding to queries on family friendly policies and benefits.
- Responding to employee queries and redirecting to HR colleagues if necessary.
- Working to agreed SLA'a and timescales for tasks.
As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent experience of and an overall understanding of HR administration, payroll, pension, benefits, and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent relationships skills and ability to build strong networks.
- Excellent experience in administration of most employee life-cycle events.
- Experience in Success Factors or other HR system.
If you feel this role is right for you, please apply now!