HR People Assistant
Your new company
Join an established organisation who is a leader in their field of expertise with offices across the UK. This organisation is on the look out for a HR People Assistant to join their HR function on a permanent basis in Newcastle City Centre.
Your new role
Within your new role you will support the delivery of the people strategy and generalist support with operational duties. You will get involved in the full employee lifecycle; Recruitment and Retention, administration duties and attracting new employees to join the organisation.
- Provide administrative support
- Support the recruitment and induction of new starters
- Maintain and update the employee handbook and policies
- Ensuring records are kept up to date
- Coordinating and booking in training
- Project work within the HR Team
- First point of contact within the HR team
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will need experience in the following:
- Experience in a similar HR role
- Good IT skills (Microsoft packages)
- Excellent communication skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.