Your new company
Hays Human Resources are delighted to be partnering with this market leading Manufacturer located in Scunthorpe, in their recruitment of a Recruitment Advisor. This role is permanent, full time and offers both hybrid and flexible working.
Your new role
This exciting and fast paced role sees you working within the Central HR & Recruitment Team, supporting in the delivery of an effective recruitment advisory service.
It is your responsibility to support Hiring Managers in the attraction, selection, and onboarding of appropriate candidates. You will represent this organisation externally, in all aspects of the recruitment administration and coordination process.
The successful administration and coordination of recruitment campaigns will see you involved in all aspects of:
* Engaging with Hiring Managers to understand their recruitment needs
* Advising on recruitment campaigns including in attraction and selection plans
* Supporting in benchmarking salaries and benefits to provide relevant recommendations
* Drafting recruitment adverts, social media posts and other external communications
* Administering recruitment campaigns in accordance with agreed actions and timeframes
* Maintaining positive communications with candidates throughout campaigns
* Coordinating and as required, supporting in interviews, ensuring compliance and due process
* Ensuring selections processes, including interviews, meet the needs of the role
* Organising and coordinating Assessment Days and other similar selection events, as required
* Providing clear and easy-to-understand guidance on sift and selection technique and legal compliance
* Contributing to a positive and engaging candidate onboarding experience
What you'll need to succeed
This is a fast-paced role within a busy environment and therefore demonstrable experience in a similar recruitment role, including a high level of customer service is essential.
To be successful for this position, you will be experienced in using a Recruitment System or Applicant Tracking System ideally. You will have a very methodical and meticulous mindset and will be able to work to strict time constraints.
This individual will be positive, dedicated and engaging as you will be the first point of contact for candidates and external parties alike.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. This role is offering a comprehensive benefits package including up to 35 days annual leave (including bank holidays), a competitive pension and complimentary healthcare cash plan.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.