Head of Talent Acquisition
My client are a Series A funded start-up Tech business based in West London. Due to upcoming growth, they are looking for a Head of Talent to join them, set up the function, and drive forward their growth. this is a full-time role with significant opportunities for personal development. The business offers an intellectually stimulating environment, working within an interdisciplinary team and an inclusive culture. We are a high-calibre, mission-driven team building a technology that improves our world.
- Driving the full spectrum of recruiting and selection activities including ability to source candidates through online platforms and social media.
- Creating and implementing talent acquisition strategies across all roles and levels
- Designing and driving the adoption of consistent recruiting, interviewing and hiring practices that support a strong candidate experience
- Partnering with leaders within the organisation to track ongoing hiring needs of their business
- Managing end-to-end recruitment for senior roles
- Identifying and partnering with external providers/agencies as required to ensure hiring needs are met
- Defining and driving team to meet and exceed hiring benchmarks relating to time to fill, cost per hire, diversity hiring and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction
- Driving the ED&I initiative across the business
- Working closely with the US and the UK to understand cultural/market nuances - building out talent pipelines and market mapping
- Experience leading talent teams in a startup/scale-up environment
- Enjoys a player/coach role
- Strong stakeholder management
- Ability to work in chaos/ambiguity
- Proven experience working across the US and the UK