Tech Senior Sourcing Consultant
c.£45,000 + Benefits
Oakleaf Partnership are currently working with a fast-growing Digital and software consulting business who are looking for a Tech Recruiter to join their team in Central London. This is a perfect opportunity for someone with c. two years' experience in tech recruitment within agency who is keen to make the move in house.
The Sourcing Team manages third party services for more than 20 businesses within the company network.
This is a great role for someone who has experience sourcing candidates through multiple platforms and someone who has an establish tech network. The company has high growth plans so there will be a lot of opportunity for future learning and development!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Providing businesses with screened and qualified (interviewed) candidate shortlists across IT specialisms in support of tactical and strategic contract needs.
* Identifying target organisations and candidates using existing company tools and databases, and creating shortlists of candidates for prospecting
* Conduct briefings with hiring managers and key stakeholders to fully understand recruitment needs.
* Write job specifications, advertising them externally across job boards.
* Manage and qualify job applications, utilise external CV databases and LinkedIn Recruiter to search for candidates, and manage candidate pipelines.
* Performing Telephone-based screening calls to qualify candidates suitability (availability, location, fit to the job spec etc
* Schedule and co-ordinate subsequent interviews with key stakeholders.
* Lead offer negotiations and closing out candidates.
* Internal business relationships - working with UK, Benelux & France companies to coordinate needs and promote Sourcing team initiatives
* Support in the research and implementation of new systems, tools, and processes to improve Sourcing UK team functionality and support to UK businesses.
* Sourcing operational process development, working to drive further uptake in cross-business resourcing and mobility of contractors where possible.
* Previous background in either in-house recruitment or agency (preferably both) across a range of IT specialism's (including, but not limited to, Software Development, eCommerce, Digital Transformation, Enterprise & Solution Architecture, Microsoft technologies, Change Management, Testing, Business Analysis, Data & Information, SAP, Hybris, Machine Learning).
* Contract Recruitment experience mandatory.
* Degree-level educated (minimum 2:1 degree)
* Proven ability to source and attract candidates through direct sourcing techniques.
* Self-starter, able to work autonomously delivering high volume results.
* Proven abilities in qualification techniques (both stakeholder requirement qualification and candidate qualification).
* Strong and professional telephone manner, with ability to quickly identify quality results.
* Knowledge and proven experience of business and management principles involved in planning and resource allocation.
* Appreciation of human behaviours and performance, individual differences in ability, personality, and interests, learning and motivation.
* Proven influencing and negotiation skills.
* Excellent English communication (written and verbal). Must be able to communicate effectively in both the spoken word and in writing - whichever is appropriate to the audience