c.£45,000 + Benefits
Oakleaf Partnership are currently working with scaling, series B funded Tech business who are looking to recruit a Tech Recruiter to join their team. You will support all tech hiring needs across the board with a specific focus on product and engineering.
This is a great role for someone who has experience sourcing candidates through multiple platforms and someone who has an establish tech network. The company has high growth plans (looking to add a further 200 by the end of the year), so there will be a lot of opportunity for future learning and development!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Provide screened and qualified (interviewed) candidate shortlists across IT specialisms in support of tactical and strategic contract needs.
* Identifying target organisations and candidates using existing company tools and databases, and creating shortlists of candidates for prospecting
* Conduct briefings with hiring managers and key stakeholders to fully understand recruitment needs.
* Write job specifications, advertising them externally across job boards.
* Manage and qualify job applications, utilise external CV databases and LinkedIn Recruiter to search for candidates, and manage candidate pipelines.
* Performing Telephone-based screening calls to qualify candidates suitability (availability, location, fit to the job spec etc
* Schedule and co-ordinate subsequent interviews with key stakeholders.
* Lead offer negotiations and closing out candidates.
* Internal business relationships - working with UK, Los Angeles and Malta to coordinate needs and promote sourcing team initiatives
* Sourcing operational process development, working to drive further uptake in cross-business resourcing and mobility of contractors where possible.
* Previous background in either in-house recruitment or agency (preferably both) across a range of IT specialism's (including, but not limited to, Software Development, eCommerce, Digital Transformation, Enterprise & Solution Architecture, Microsoft technologies, Change Management, Testing, Business Analysis, Data & Information, SAP, Hybris, Machine Learning).
* Proven abilities in qualification techniques (both stakeholder requirement qualification and candidate qualification).
* Proven influencing and negotiation skills.
* Excellent English communication (written and verbal). Must be able to communicate effectively in both the spoken word and in writing - whichever is appropriate to the audience