A private education organisation is looking for an Early Years Talent Manager, on a permanent basis, to support a particular cohort of students. The role offers hybrid working, based in London.
Join an organisation that support career progression and opportunities for students.
Based in London with hybrid working.
An Early Years Talent Manager to:
- Work with a particular cohort of Master's students within management, finance and insurance.
- Provide student coaching on their career, job search, CV review, and interview prep etc.
- Provide delivery workshops to students to improve their career opportunities
- Build, develop and maintain existing / new relationships with recruitment agencies, alumni and external companies to provide opportunities for students, as well as increase student industry knowledge etc
- To maintain knowledge of possible career paths and skills required across a range of industries
- To provide guidance on job search strategy and signposting of graduate / entry-level / lateral opportunities, networking, CV / cover letter / application form review, ability testing, interview preparation, assessment centre exercises, and industry-specific advice
- Identify and attend industry networking events or conferences
An Early Years Talent Manager with:
- Strong communication due to working with global and diverse students.
- Experience of being a graduate or early careers recruiter.
- Good verbal written ability.
- Ability to up skill and coach individuals.
London based - Hybrid role
30 days A/L plus bank holidays
20% Employer Pension Contribution