HR Systems Administrator - Data - Audits - Retail - Cosmetics - Beauty - London - Permanent
Your new company
A family-run multinational cosmetics company, operating in over 150 countries. In addition to manufacturing and selling skincare and makeup products, the company is also a major player in the spa and well-being sector.
Underpinned by the talents of its 8,500 employees, the company continues to pursue a long-term vision focused on the assets that have led to its success: strong customer relations, continuous innovation, and a commitment to responsible beauty.
Your new role
As HR Systems Administrator you will be responsible for the input and management of employee data within the HR systems (XCD and SAP Success Factors) to ensure the data is accurate in both systems. You will regularly call reports to conduct audits and carry out data reconciliation in accordance with audit findings to ensure that data is mapped accurately across both systems.
- Responsible for the input and maintenance of employee data in XCD & Success Factors
- Generating periodic and adhoc reports
- Ensuring that all completed work is saved in designated locations
- Performing data backup operations
- Responding to queries for information and access relevant files in accordance with GDPR guidelines
- Ensuring compliance with data integrity and policies
- Checking source documents for accuracy
- Verifying data and correcting data where necessary
- Obtaining further information for incomplete documents
- Updating data and deleting unnecessary files
- Combining data from source documents
- Completing validation checks for accuracy
- Map data to ensure data accuracy
- Proven experience of data entry
- Ability to manage competing deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Knowledge of GDPR and employment law
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Advanced user of Excel
- Ability to work at a fast pace, and prioritize tasks
- Team player, but also comfortable working independently
- Good IT literacy and systems technical knowledge
- Previous experience of working with HR data
- Good understanding of HR & Payroll system practices
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.