Interim HR Assistant- £200- £265 per day - 8 Months - London - Hybrid
Your new company
Multinational bank which serves as one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalisation. They provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. With over 50,000 employees who serve more than 10 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in APAC and EMEA Regions.
Your new role
- Act as the regional specialist for all matters related to global mobility across the UK, Channel Islands and other European locations.
- Coordinate cross-border movement of employees including short term, temporary and permanent transfers.
- Manage relationships with service providers for immigration and tax, to ensure outstanding customer service, policy compliance, and data integrity.
- Work with HR Governance and Compliance to identify regulatory certification requirements of transferees.
- You will also assist with ad-hoc regional HR generalist projects and tasks as required which will be driven in part by mobility volumes.
What you'll need to succeed
- Employee relocation and immigration experience
- HR generalist experience
- Proven capability in establishing/sustaining relationships across different seniority levels
- Collaborating with partners with ability to communicate clearly and without ambiguity both verbally and in writing
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.