Excellent opportunity for an HR Administrator to join a hugely successful FMCG.
Your new company
Successful family originated business. They have been on the upward trajectory for the past year and are still experiencing huge growth. They are recognised for innovating and adapting constantly to keep ahead of the curve. Specialising in supporting niche brands, including several household names.
Your new role
- Work with Line Managers to manage their recruitment campaigns, advise on recruitment processes and work to secure the best candidates.
- Own the Employee Onboarding processes including producing contracts and offer letters, checking right to work documentation, obtaining references, updating checklists, and working to ensure an appropriate Induction is arranged to set the new employee up for success.
- Ensure accurate and complete employee data on the People HR system (HRIS database). Ensure relevant reports are produced as required and on timely basis.
- Run reports on the monthly absence management process and advise managers on appropriate next steps to best manage absence/support employees.
- Update and maintain Employee benefits records.
- Support expectant parents on maternity, paternity, and adoption leave processes, entitlements and complete any associated administration.
- Manage the Leaver process, including conducting leaver interviews.
- Collate the monthly payroll spreadsheet and ensure accurate entries of salary reviews, starters, leavers and changes with payroll at payroll cut-off to ensure that the Finance team receive the correct information on a timely basis. Collaborate with Finance on any queries as a priority, including pensions.
- Process expenses and invoices for the HR Department.
- Provide administrative support to Employee Relations processes (ie. note taking and preparing letters) as required.
- Support the HR Business Partner and Head of HR on project work as required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven previous experience in an HR Administrator role is essential
- Excellent attention to detail, proactive and achieves timelines
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision and guidance
- Ability to build strong, credible relationships quickly, and to be trusted at all levels
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Experience of working with complex information and processes
- Confidential, diplomatic and flexible.
Flexible working options available, this role is based in Richmond 3 days a week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.