This is a great opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join a successful, innovative and forward thinking Organisation.
Growing Digital business
As the Talent Acquisition Partner you will:
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand resourcing needs.
- Ensure the most appropriate talent attraction techniques are in place to have a constant pool of exceptional talent.
- Working with the People Partner, Recruitment Partner and Learning Partner to ensure that we have effective talent planning practices in place and that there is a clear connection and understanding of internal supply potential and any demand risks/requirements
- Shortlist candidates by telephone screening and arranging interviews with hiring line managers.
- Ensure ATS is utilised fully - including the reporting of recruitment management information.
- Experience running end-to-end recruitment campaigns
- Deliver an excellent experience for both candidates and key stakeholders
- Have pride in representing the business and helping engage with the best talent in the market
Previous end-to-end recruitment experience operating as a Recruitment Business Partner/Talent Acquisition Partner/ In-House Recruiter.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build long-term relationships, with internal team, stakeholders and candidates.
A strong understanding of what it takes to operate within a very competitive and candidate driven market
Be an enthusiastic, commercially astute individual with a genuine passion for finding your team the very best talent.
£40k - £45k dependant on experience.
The office is in central Bristol with Hybrid working available.