The right Employee Relations Business Partner for the role will have extensive experience in ER/IR and working with Unions.
Leading Transport Organisation based in Cardiff - Looking for a Employee Relations Business Partner.
As the Employee Relations Business Partner, you will take on a Group wide role working closely with various stakeholders to lead and deliver the strategic approach on how social partnership will deliver the vision for the business as an integrated operator. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Create and develop a transport social partnership / employee relations strategy and be the subject matter expert to provide advice and guidance to the social partnership / employee relations framework and all other relevant areas as/when required.
* To support the business alongside a team of HR Business Partners sustaining strong and meaningful relationships with trade unions; ensuring the social / employee relations partnership remains relevant and understood across the Group wide business.
* To inform, consult and negotiate with recognised Trade Unions, through various forums, on employment matters for example, revised working practices, conditions of service, pay and the resolution of potential pay disputes.
* Proactively identify the future of work trends, needs and opportunities in the market that will impact and influence the future workplace.
* This is a stand-alone role, therefore self-resilience, working at pace and excellent planning and organisational skills and the ability to manage and own multiple competing priorities and deliverables
* A good understanding of the employee relations landscape / Trade Union recognition agreements
* Comprehensive understanding and experience of the Industrial Relations landscape
* Previous experience of working with trade unions is essential for this role
* Substantial and comprehensive strategic HR experience handling diverse HR issues, including transformation and organisational design, culture, reward, capability, and performance enhancement as well as being well versed in current employment legislation
* Experience of working with a wide executive and/or political stakeholder group
* Experience of writing board reports/paperwork, with strong confidence of delivering presentations
* Creative mindset and passion to innovate, proactively bringing and using external insight to improve and enhance current practices
£45k - £52k + great benefits
Based in Cardiff with Hybrid working.