Your new company
A global real estate investment firm is looking for a TA Partner to cover an expanding business unit. Reporting into the TA Lead and MD, you will be recruiting for managers and directors, whilst supporting the wider business on the strategic side.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Manage the full end to end recruitment lifecycle of senior vacancies - up to 20 roles at any one time.
- Support with the functions strategic development, including policy changes, interview processes and talent management.
- Be a point of contact for all hiring managers, providing up to date knowledge of the current market.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience recruiting at manager and director level, across sales, projects, procurement, facilities and engineering sectors.
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills, being able to advise on market trends whilst managing expectations.
- Be motivated, with the desire to get involved with the business's development, both operationally and strategically.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.