Your new company
We have an opportunity for a recruiter to join our Guildford based client on a permanent, very hybrid basis. This is an exciting role covering a range of vacancies. You will provide specialist resourcing and recruitment services for senior and technical appointments; working with the Head of Resourcing to shape an in-house talent attraction and resourcing function, and reduce the dependency on and spend on agencies.
Your new role
- Lead on an end-to-end, direct recruitment service for senior appointments and critical roles.
- Create global campaign and sourcing strategies, advising on approach to market and providing market insights; sourcing candidates through advertising, networking, headhunting and other direct methods; initial screening and assessment of candidates; candidate/stakeholder management throughout planning, implementation, and interview process; utilising other assessment methods as required; offer management; onboarding.
- Attract top talent by supporting the Head of Resourcing to build a talent attraction strategy that elevates and markets the organisation to wider talent pool to impact EDI ambitions.
- Build, maintain and continuously develop high calibre, relevant candidate talent pools to meet future
- Support ongoing activity to build the international recruitment capability and expertise, including input into mobility, relocation and visa processes/requirements.
- Help build, maintain and continuously develop a full suite of high quality, compelling recruitment marketing material to support direct recruitment and employer branding initiatives.
- Work closely with the Head of Resourcing to contribute and input into other recruitment and resourcing projects as required, and as capacity allows.
What you'll need to succeed
- A proven recruiter who has filled hard to fill roles
- Successful experience with end-to-end recruitment delivery
- Significant knowledge and utilisation of wide ranging, multiple, direct attraction methods, including but not limited to: advertising, headhunting, social media, networking
- Strong candidate management skills
- Strong senior stakeholder management skills with a proven track record of successfully working with a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience of developing and utilising talent pools
What you'll get in return
Flexible hybrid working with onsite parking. Very generous annual leave as well as a very good pension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.