Senior HR Business Partner
London (with occasional travel specially to Reading)
£80,000 - £95,000
I have partnered with a rapidly growing Financial Services firm that are looking to hire a newly created Senior HR Business Partner position to lead the UK & Isle of Man client base (400 employees currently). Joining the organisation at such an exciting period requires the successful candidate to have experience of fast paced environments & ideally M&A exposure.
- Partner with senior stakeholders on complex/ strategic HR topics (such as but not limited to restructuring/ organizational design activities and employee relation cases/ legal topics)
- Manage, coach, and develop the HR team
- Work closely with the Senior HR team and Central HR team for regional input into global projects
- Create and maintain action plans for HR policy and procedure changes, ensuring they are in line with local legislation and regulation, as well as align to Group standards
- Coordinate the regional delivery of the people strategy and key employee lifecycle activities
- Provide day to day support for managers and senior stakeholders on People and Culture topics
- Advise and consult on employee strategy and hiring strategy working in partnership with the Talent Acquisition team; driving succession and talent planning.
- Liaise with CHRO and other regional HRBPs to drive consistency across the business and to share best practice
- Aid and lead in change management activities
- Drive M&A related activities ensuring a smooth integration aligned with business strategy
- Ad hoc projects which may occur in business requirements.
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Ability to think strategically and translate business needs into a regional people strategy
- Continuous improvement mindset in regard to HR processes
- Keeping up to date with industry developments
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Experience working closely with senior stakeholders, with the ability to influence and challenge when needed
- Minimum of 6 years of experience
- Certified Senior HR Professional Membership credentials
- Significant experience gained in a similar role and industry
- Solid knowledge of employee relations processes and relevant employment legislation.