Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this Manufacturing / Logistics Organisation with a base in Swindon to recruit a talented HR Assistant on a permanent basis. This role will suit a progressive HR Administrator who is either CIPD Level 3 qualified or someone who has around 12 months experience within HR who has the desire to study and progress.
The role is ideally full time, however a part-time candidate will be considered with some degree of flexibility (the role will require flexible hours to cover and provide visibility when the HR Manager is not around). The normal office working hours are 8.30am to 4.45pm Monday to Friday. Any part time applicants would need to work within core hours of 9.30am to 4pm - Monday to Friday.
About the Role
You will provide hands on day-to-day administrative and first stage Employee Relations support to the HR Manager and all Employees to enable effective people management across all levels. You will support daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the HR Manager in providing a comprehensive HR service
- Act as a first point of contact for all Managers and Employees
- Be the systems administrator for HR systems and to assist in driving through new systems implementation
- Provide effective HR administration service relating to the employment lifecycle
- Coordinate HR recruitment systems including inductions, reference checking, medical clearance and Right to Work checks
- Ensure accurate HR records on all employees including full-time, part-time and temporary staff / hourly paid Employees
- Support with HR reports as required
- Support with HR pay related activity
- Assist with HR project work as required
- Qualified to CIPD Level 3 or willing to undertake the qualification with a minimum of 12 months experience of working in HR
- Excellent oral and written skills which facilitate effective communication at all levels
- Discrete and professional with the ability to understand the sensitivity of information they will be exposed to and an aptitude for maintaining information silos as needed
- Ability to use own initiative and take ownership of work but recognises when to escalate issues
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment and is able to multi-task in an organised manner displaying excellent time management skills
- Flexible approach to work tasks whilst understanding how to prioritise
- Excellent team working skills with the ability to work collaboratively and co-operatively with colleagues
- Approachable, confident, comfortable being challenged and able to stand your ground when required
If you are looking for an interesting and varied role with scope to progress and you possess the above skills / competencies, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.