Senior HR Business Partner:
Our client who is a Further Education College in the East Midlands is seeking a Senior HR BP to partner to work on a hybrid working model of 3 days in the office and 2 remotely.
Line Management of: People Services BPs/Assistant People Services BPs
- To cover a business area working directly with Executive Leadership Team, Directors and Leaders to ensure all elements of the people strategy are well developed, designed, delivered and consistently measured and evaluated
- To deputise for the Head of HR and People Director as needed and lead on larger organisation wide projects
- Design and develop a people plan / strategy for your business area / directorate working with the HRBP team as whole to deliver the People Strategy and overarching College Strategy
- To form part of the senior leadership team within people and development services, developing and contributing to the deliverables of the wider team
- Support and partner Directors and leaders to develop their teams and help create and drive a high-performance culture
- To support and develop talent across the organisation, developing great leaders and colleagues
- Excite and inspire others, bringing the People Strategy to life, taking a position on issues, inspiring colleagues to develop and thrive in the College
General Duties and Responsibilities
- To contribute to the strategic direction and operational effectiveness of the College
- Deliver on key performance indicators across the College, aiming to deliver continuous improvement
- Promote the College with employers, sector bodies, schools and the local community, developing effective partnerships with employers, the funding agencies and other representative bodies
- To proactively promote Safeguarding practice, EDI, Health and Safety and the well-being of all our students and staff and undertake all requirements of the College, CPD and mandatory training
Experience & Qualifications required:
- Hold a level 7 CIPD Qualification
- Experience working as a HR Business Partner previously
- No Education experience is necessary, the College are very open to applicants from different industries.
- Significant generalist experience
This role comes with a salary of between £50-55k per annum with a generous annual leave of 39 days and offer a final salary pension.
If this role is of interest then please apply today or get in touch for some more information.