City of London - Hybrid Working
Salary up to £65,000 with a bonus
Oakleaf Partnership are currently partnered with a global financial services firm who are seeking an experienced HR Manager to join their HR team based in Monument, London.
You will be working closely with the HR Director in helping to expand the HR function of the business. This is a varied role including managing the full-employee lifecycle, employee relations, learning and development as well as an array of HR projects. Whilst you will be managing the generalist HR duties, this role has a focus on the expansion of the workforce so you will be involved in recruitment, talent mapping and succession planning.
This is a fantastic role for someone looking to gain experience within a growing financial services firm and looking to widen their generalist HR experience whilst supporting a lovely and knowledgeable HR Director. The ideal candidate will be happy to wear many hats and understands the responsibilities and attitude that comes with working in a small HR team of two.
Your role will involve:
- Supporting in the development and management of the HR department to accommodate the needs of a rapidly growing, global company.
- Refining the talent acquisition process, identifying talent and attracting the best candidates for the respective roles. Using both agency and direct sourcing methods.
- Designing an employee relations framework, providing employees with the psychological safety needed in order to engage, communicate, and provide feedback to their peers and the firm.
- Ensuring HR compliance across all our locations.
- AD hoc HR projects and initiatives
- CIPD Level 7 qualification or equivalent.
- Experience working in a small or standalone HR department in a fast-scaling business, ideally in insurance.
- Strong experience across the whole spectrum of HR, across attracting and retaining the best talent, EVP, whole employee lifecycle, overall HR strategy and policy creation.
- Excellent understanding of employment law and policies.
Please apply now if you feel this role Is right for you!