HR Business Partner
City of London
Oakleaf Partnership are currently partnered with a successful, well established financial services firm based in London. This role is paying up to £55,000 on a permanent basis and with a hybrid working pattern and bonus on offer.
This is a junior BP role whereby you will be supporting the senior HRBP covering the London and Southeast and West UK client group (500 employees currently). The HR team comprises of an HR Director, 2x Senior HRBPs and 2x Junior HRBPs.
This is a varied, generalist role whereby you will be overseeing the operational side as well as supporting on more strategic HR piece. This role would suit someone looking for their step into Business Partnering as well as someone with good ER experience and someone confident in their ability to build and maintain key relationships within the wider business.
- Manage the full employee life-cycle of the Business unit.
- Understand and contribute to the Business Unit's strategy where required.
- Oversee all employee relations within the region where appropriate.
- Support on the employee relations and change management aspects of proposed changes to the business structure within the region.
- Advise and support on HR matters to ensure their effective management. Issues may include performance management, investigations, sickness, flexible working grievances and disciplinaries etc.
- Provide advice and facilitate all family friendly initiatives e.g., maternity leave, shared parental leave and parental leave.
- Embed the outcomes of succession planning and support promotion activities.
- Ad hoc HR project work.
- Experience of having successfully worked in a generalist role within a fast paced and ambitious and large environment.
- Adaptable to change and can implement change and new initiatives well.
- Professional and proactive approach.
- Strong at building relationships, and able to adapt communication style to suit different audiences.
- Experience in managing a variety of employee relation cases
- Strong attention to detail and organisation skills.
- Confident with Microsoft Excel
If you feel this role is right for you, please get in touch today!