HR Advisor required for client near Epsom , up to £38k
Your new company
Our client is a Charity based near the Epsom, Surrey area, who have been at the forefront of creating a better life for all individuals for nearly 70 years.
With a recent restructure and organisation design work, they are looking to future proof their work force by adding more meaning to what they do.
Their HR team currently consists of 8 individuals who are supportive, friendly, and keen to welcome an additional individual into their HR team.
Your new role
You will be working as a People Advisor on a 12-month FTC (with a view to go perm), working closely with the People Business Partner, providing operational advisory support and guidance to your designated department.
Key responsibilities include:
- Holding regular meetings with stakeholders to review team-level people priorities and plans
- Leading on employee relations issues, including performance management, disciplinary and grievance, absent management, and liaison with the union
- Ensuring that all employee changes are updated and processed
- Supporting the implementation of HR processes within departments
- Ad hoc management of the end-to-end recruitment process
- Coaching and supporting line managers and employees
- Leading or contributing to change projects
What you'll need to succeed
CIPD Level 5 or Level 7 Qualification (or equivalent)
Vast experience of complex ER casework & employment law processes (investigations, redundancy, consultations, restructures, sickness)
Providing advice and guidance on HR policies and procedures
Sickness absence management
Acting as a point of expertise
Trade union experience is desirable
What you'll get in return
Salary on offer between £35,000 - £38,000
Hybrid working pattern: 1 day in the office, 4 days working from home.
Flexible start times. 35 hours per week, Full-time position.
If you are looking for part-time hours, our client also has a 21 hour contract available on a permanent basis for a HR Advisor.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.