Part-Time HR Advisor role, Hybrid working pattern
Your new company
Our client is a Charity based near the Epsom, Surrey area, who have been at the forefront of creating a better life for all individuals for nearly 70 years.
With a recent restructure and organisation design work, they are looking to future proof their work force by adding more meaning to what they do.
Their HR team currently consists of 8 individuals who are supportive, friendly, and keen to welcome an additional individual into their HR team.
Your new role
You will be working as a People Advisor on a part-time basis working closely with the People Business Partner, providing operational advisory support and guidance to your designated department.
Key responsibilities include:
- Holding regular meetings with stakeholders to review team-level people priorities and plans
- Leading on employee relations issues, including performance management, disciplinary and grievance, absent management, and liaison with the union
- Ensuring that all employee changes are updated and processed
- Supporting the implementation of HR processes within departments
- Ad hoc management of the end-to-end recruitment process
- Coaching and supporting line managers and employees
- Leading or contributing to change projects
What you'll need to succeed
CIPD Level 5 or Level 7 Qualification (or equivalent)
Vast experience of complex ER casework & employment law processes (investigations, redundancy, consultations, restructures, sickness)
Providing advice and guidance on HR policies and procedures
Sickness absence management
Acting as a point of expertise
Trade union experience is desirable
What you'll get in return
Salary on offer between £35,000 - £38,000.
Hybrid working pattern
Flexible start times
21 hours per week, permanent position.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.