As a People & Culture Analytics Partner, you will join the team on a 12 month fixed term basis and work closely with colleagues in the HR space to provide data and analysis that is accurate, timely, insightful, and contextual. This role would suit someone who thrives in reactive and mission-focused environments.
My client is a technology enabled business with HQ in the UK.
The role will be a mix of leading new projects & collaborations, building insightful reporting, and providing high-quality advice about everything from analysing hiring trends to information security.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Championing a data driven culture using people/culture related analytics e.g. develop/deliver training, advise & mentor colleagues developing in analytics, develop/maintain tooling
- Building strong relationships through advising and supporting stakeholders
- Conducting detailed analysis (SQL, Python)
- Communicating effectively with stakeholders at all levels, including senior partners, to provide insights, enabling data-based decisions
- Continuously evaluating the data infrastructure, innovating and recommending changes to improve the quality of our people analytics
- Making dataenhancements and advising on systems projects impacting analytics
- Leading multiple data & analytics projects from design through execution, including project planning, communicating and training
- Demonstrable experience working in a reactive, highly changeable environment
- Experience working with challenging stakeholders management and ability to communicate efficiently
- Technically efficient
- Experience working in an in-house people analytics team would be ideal
Competitive salary up to £85,000 depending on experience
12 month FTC
15% bonus plus package including medical insurance, EAP, life insurance + more