Executive Compensation Manager
London- hybrid working
Our client a leading international sports betting company is hiring for an Executive Compensation Manager to join the Reward Team.
You will be working closely with the Reward Director to provide support to the Remuneration Committee, delivering advice to the executive team.
- Drafting the Directors' Remuneration Report and liaising with external advisors to ensure compliance and continual improvement to the external remuneration reporting
- Collating all data for inclusion in the DRR, including calculation of the CEO pay ratio, and being responsible for obtaining sign off from auditors
- Preparing papers for the Remuneration Committee, across all aspects of the executive remuneration cycle. Obtaining input and approval from internal stakeholders and external advisors, providing a high-quality service to the Committee, supporting great decision making
- Being the trusted advisor and in-house expert on all things executive reward and governance
- Working with HR Directors and reward team colleagues to develop appropriate packages for senior hires and advise on senior exits
- Supporting the benefits team in running the all-employee share plans
- Excellent executive compensation experience
- Experience with share plans desirable, not essential
- Experience in writing DRRs
- Ideally listed company experience, but not essential
- Confident with senior stakeholders
- Strong influencing, and relationship building skills with ability to navigate a global, matrix organisation